A Party Built on American Principles
“Every government official, every candidate, and every leader of our party will be dedicated and absolutely committed to defending the rights of ALL Americans”
Every political party has their principles and party platforms that they use to define themselves and to show how they are better than the other political parties.
At the United America Party, we are doing something a little different. We simply define those principles that we know to be true and that are the key to building a better society. These are not United America Party principles; they are eternal principles that have existed for all time and were incorporated into our Constitution and society when this country was first formed. We then incorporate these principles in our goals and action items.
For us, these are not principles that our party defines, but principles that define our party. As such, they are not principles that we choose to support or not to support based on changing political goals. These principles define WHO WE ARE. This means that we will keep them, we will vigorously promote them, and we will be true to our commitment to them. Here are some of our official party statements that define how the United America Party incorporates liberty-based principles into our party:
- Right to Life is not a slogan, it is a Right. We stand totally committed to Sanctity of Life issues.
- Every government official, every candidate, and every leader of our party will be dedicated and absolutely committed to defending the rights for ALL Americans. They include:
- The ending of religious persecution by government on religious institutions, gatherings, and individual worship.
- Ending the disarming of law abiding American citizens...
- Ending the censorship of our citizens in being able to speak out on issues whether that is from the pulpit, the street, the media, or within government institutions.
- Ending the confiscation or violation of personal property without the due process of law.
- We stand for restoring a government that strictly adheres to the limitations placed upon them by the U.S. Constitution and their respective State Constitutions.
- We will fight for the repeal of the 16th and 17th Amendments of the US Constitution.
If these are principles that you feel strongly about and agree that they should be the principles that guide our society and direct the actions of our government, then I have a question for you:
Why are our politicians and political parties not fighting for them?
Oh, they may give them lip service, but their actions show that they are not truly committed to these principles. Why is it that year after year, vote after vote, we continually see those politicians and parties that promised us to fight for these principles, continually promote laws and regulations that take us in the wrong direction? Actions speak louder than words. It is time to demand that action, not lip service, be taken to make our country and our society one worthy of the name of the United States of America.
I ask you to take just a little of your time to investigate and learn more about the Untied America Party. If you do, you will find that it is the political party that you have been waiting for.